YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The Decision Has Been Made

Okay, so here's the deal:


I have officially decided to serve a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I never thought that this life was going to be the one that I would lead. I've never thought that I would be one to serve, seeing as how I have so many failings and doubts and fears. There are times, and believe me when i say that they are few and very brief, that I think I've got this in the bag. But for the bulk of it, I am scared out of my pantaloons. I have no idea where the Lord wants me to serve, or why, or who I need to teach. But I do know this: 



I love this Church. I love this Gospel. I LOVE my Savior. I am absolutely nothing without Him. And I know that this will not be an easy path to take by any means.



But adventures rarely are.

No comments:

Post a Comment