YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Le Mission Call.

SO.

Drumroll for dramatic effect, if you would.

AHEM.

Dear Sister Nisse,

You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the WEST VIRGINIA CHARLESTON MISSION. You should report to the Provo Missionary Training Center on Wednesday, August 14th, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the English language. 

You know, I had all these crazy ideas of going to Europe or New York or like Argentina or something crazy like that, and to be perfectly honest,  I thought that I was going to be disappointed with anything less than the great grand adventure that I wanted to the places that I've always dreamed of going to. But this? Oh my. I would not dare to have it ANY other way.

I have never been there in my life, but I feel like it's absolutely perfect. 

West Virginia never ever crossed my mind, but as soon as I read those words, it was just like, "Ya, that! That's it! That's exactly, exactly, it."

Now, I feel like if I had read the 'France Paris Mission' I would be disappointed. 

I've already Google stalked the crap out of the place (would you expect any less from the crazy redhead..?) and it is BEE-UH-YOO-TUH-FUL. Just green, green, green! Everywhere! AND. THERE IS A CASTLE IN MY MISSION. 

Perfect. 

Absolutely perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment